Thursday 17 September 2009

Nights at the Circus Space






50's Circus School images from:
Next week I start a trapeze course at the Circus school I sometimes work at.
Which is awesome.
But as the new skill I learnt this week left me with blisters and a sore arm, I may be in line for some serious bruising. I'm not called Smashy for nothing. This week I learnt to knit. Next week I shall learn to fall with grace from several feet in the air.



Fabulous dress WITH LIONS ON IT made and worn by the lovely Solanah, all images from her blog:
Ideally to practice I would wear a dress as fabulous as this but the crying and the sweating and the tearing and the blood would ruin it, which would be rubbish.









2 comments:

  1. You work at a circus school and you're doing a course there?!?!?!?! That is AMAZING, I am so jealous!! Those 50s photographs are great too. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hannah! Circus Space is indeed an awesome place to work. And the course is really fun, but blimey, I have bruises on bruises on bruises...!

    ReplyDelete